Charities, schools, and community groups can apply for grants of up to £1,000 through the NFU Mutual Community Giving Fund. The fund is available in areas that are local to NFU operations in the UK.
Applications are likely to be more successful if they meet one or more of the following funds priorities:
- connecting the community; reducing social isolation, providing opportunities, and encouraging resilience
- providing care and support to vulnerable members of our community
- relieving poverty; improving the health and wellbeing of our communities
- advancing education and experiences for young people
Priority will also be given to:
- requests that are supported by NFU Mutual staff members or one of their local branch offices
- beneficiaries that have not been given funds previously
There are three application rounds left for 2020 and applications must be received by:
- 30 June 2020
- 30 September 2020
- 1 December 2020
For further information please visit the NFU Mutual website.