The Queen’s Awards for Enterprise are awards for outstanding achievement by UK businesses.
There are 4 categories of award:
- international trade
- sustainable development
- promoting opportunity through social mobility
If you win you’ll be:
- invited to a Royal reception at Buckingham Palace, hosted by Her Majesty The Queen
- presented the award at your company by one of The Queen’s representatives, a Lord-Lieutenant
- able to fly The Queen’s Award flag at your main office, and use the emblem on your marketing materials (for example, on your packaging, advertisements, stationery and website)
- given a Grant of Appointment and a commemorative crystal bowl
The Queen’s Awards for Enterprise are free to enter and you can submit your application between 21 April and 1 September 2018.
For further information please visit the GOV.UK website.