Innovate UK is running a competition to encourage research and development (R&D) projects and feasibility studies that will either:
- develop prototype devices and demonstrators of quantum technologies or their component technologies
- improve the understanding of the technical, business or market challenges of taking a new device or service to market
To be eligible to apply to lead a project, you must:
- be a UK based business
- be a business of any size
- carry out your project in the UK
- work in collaboration with others (businesses, research base or third sector)
You must register before noon on Wednesday 28 September, 2016.
For more information visit the GOV.UK website.