The Rural Community Development Fund (RCDF) offers grants which are primarily aimed at community-based organizations.
The grants will provide investment funding for a wide range of activities to help meet local needs and strengthen communities so that they can grow and thrive.
Key areas for support include:
- drawing up of community / village development plans
- investments in small scale infrastructure including renewable energy generation and energy saving actions
- investments in ICT including broadband
- improving access to services investments and studies for the maintenance, restoration and upgrading of the cultural and natural heritage
- investments in the relocation of activities and conversion of buildings with a view to improving quality of life or increasing environmental performance
Round 7 will provide support for sub measures 7.2 and 7.3:
- 7.2 - support for investments in the creation, improvement or expansion of all types of small scale infrastructure, including investments in renewable energy and energy saving
- 7.3 - support for broadband infrastructure, including its creation, improvement and expansion, passive broadband infrastructure and provision of access to broadband and public e-government
Round 7 of the RCDF is open and the closing date for applications is 7 June 2018.
For further advice please visit the Welsh Government website.