Sell2Wales is an essential tool for public bodies, including the Welsh Government itself to get value for money.
The Sell2Wales website is an information source and procurement portal, which means you can look for, and apply for contract opportunities
Around £4billion worth of contracts, for public sector goods and services, are advertised through this site each year. There are 80% of smaller opportunities, so there are contracts out there for businesses of all types and size.
These contracts are offered by a wide range of publicly funded organisations, such as:
- the Welsh Government
- local authorities
- NHS trusts
- colleges and universities
We have listened to feedback from users and the website will have a new look and feel, it will be easier for users to find the information they need.
Here are just some of the benefits and features:
- a free service for businesses
- it will feature an improved search function to find public sector and sub contract notices
- you will have easy access to a wide range of bilingual information services, news and events, as well as support to help you respond to tender opportunities
- register for FREE in less than 5 minutes
- use the supplier finder to promote your company to buyers
- receive email alerts of opportunities relevant to your business
- search for public sector and sub contract opportunities