If you are a UK business that trades with the EU, or you support such a business, then HMRC have a dedicated 'Communications resources' page that helps to explain the actions you must take to prepare and provides further guidance and support for each step.
The page includes:
- step-by-step guides for UK importers and exporters setting out the key actions they need to take to prepare their business
- details of the latest guidance on key areas, such as how to successfully complete customs declarations and how to move goods to the EU through roll on roll off ports
- links to the technical notices published in August last year
- copies of the latest letters issued to UK traders to inform their EU Exit preparations
- information about the further guidance and support available
You will also find dedicated guidance on:
- Preparing for EU Exit if you live in the UK
- Living in Europe after the UK leaves the EU
- Continuing to live in the UK after we leave the EU
For further information on how to prepare your business for Brexit please visit the Business Wales Brexit Portal.