Thinking ahead and preparing for what the weather may bring can make a real difference. There are some simple steps you can take to stay safe and healthy at this time of year – from preparing your home or business to taking care of yourself, your family and neighbours.
The Met Office have advice and guidance including:
- 10 things you should do now to prepare for summer - Met Office
- 4 tips for staying safe in extreme heat - Met Office
- Vehicle checks to make before long journeys - Met Office
- Protecting property from flooding - Met Office
- Hot weather and its impacts - Met Office
To find out more about what you can do to get yourself ready for any type of weather please select the following link WeatherReady - Met Office
For advice about flooding in Wales please visit Natural Resources Wales Natural Resources Wales / Flooding
Working in hot temperatures
There's no law for maximum working temperature, or when it's too hot to work, because every workplace is different.
However, employers must stick to health and safety at work law.
For further information please select the following link Is it too cold or hot to work? (hse.gov.uk)