The Prince’s Trust and NatWest have launched the Tomorrow's Business Awards which aim to help young entrepreneurs setting up a business or take their existing businesses to the next level.
The Awards will celebrate the positive impact starting a business can have on an individual, their community or to sustainability issues and the environment.
Three winners will each receive the following prizes:
- £3,000 to be invested in the business
- a Tomorrow’s Business Awards trophy
- invitation and travel to a business networking lunch
- a one-to-one mentoring session with a well-known, successful business person
- a workshop on business innovation from Bloomberg
- a tailored session on business finance from NatWest business banking
- a consultation with E-Spark about further mentoring or business accelerator opportunities
Businesses in any field including technology, creative industries and those who are focused on improving the environment, which have received start-up support from The Prince’s Trust over the last 10 years, may apply.
Entries can be submitted to the Awards until 30 August 2016.
For more information visit the Prince’s Trust website.