If you want to export animals and animal products from the UK, you need to nominate someone to sign an export health certificate.

This will be an official vet or sometimes a local authority inspector (usually an environmental health officer). They will check your consignment meets the health requirements of the destination country.

For further information and the updated list of vets and local authority inspectors who can certify your consignment please visit the GOV.UK website.

If you cannot find what you need ask your local vet or email CSCOneHealthOVTeam@apha.gov.uk 


Share this page

Print this page