The Wales Coast Path Marketing Toolkit is ready for launch. If you want to learn more about the toolkit and how this world renowned coastal footpath can help your business attract more customers, attend one of the free seminars being held throughout March around Wales.
Seminars dates and venues:
- Tuesday, 5 March 2019 – Waterfront Museum, Swansea
- Friday, 8 March 2019 – The Bulkeley Hotel, Beaumaris, Anglesey
- Wednesday, 13 March 2019 – Conwy Business Centre, Llandudno Junction
- Thursday, 14 March 2019 – Dylan’s Restaurant, Criccieth
- Wednesday, 20 March 2019 – The Grove, Narberth
- Monday, 25 March 2019 – the Integrated Training Centre, Aberystwyth
- Tuesday, 26 March 2019 – Butetown Community Hub, Cardiff
To attend, you will need to register for your chosen seminar by completing a seminar registration form online. All events are free of charge and include light refreshments.
To book your place visit the Wales Coast Path website.
Why not visit the Business Wales Tourism pages for tailored business support for your tourism business.