The awards will take place on 1 November 2019 at Cardiff’s Mercure Holland House Hotel and will celebrate the sector’s important contribution to the Welsh economy.
There will be 13 categories in total for companies or individuals working in the transport sector in Wales to enter.
- transport operator of the year
- fleet of the year
- LGV operator of the year
- van operator of the year
- PCV operators of the year
- livery of the year
- transport manager of the year
- driver of the year
- apprentice of the year
- low carbon award
- customer care award
- excellence in technology award
- service to the industry award
The closing date for applications is 30 August 2019.
For further information please visit the Wales Transport Awards website.