The Welsh Charity Awards recognise and celebrate the fantastic contribution charities, community groups, not-for-profits and volunteers make to Wales.
The Awards highlight and champion the positive difference people can make to each other's lives.
This year there are 9 categories in which to nominate:
- change makers award
- outstanding trustees award
- best use of Welsh language award
- community engagement award
- thriving charity award
- volunteer of the year (aged 26 or over)
- young volunteer of the year (aged 25 or under)
- volunteer team of the year
- organisation of the year
The closing date for nominations is 2 October 2019 and the awards ceremony takes place on 15 November 2019.
For further information and to nominate please visit the Welsh Charity Awards website.