Sometimes it can be difficult to find the time or work out what training and development your staff need, or even how to prioritise what to do.
Our Business Skills Profile makes things easier by taking you through a simple step-by-step process.
It’s been designed to help you identify potential areas of skills development that you may need to address to ensure your business is performing to its full potential.
It only takes a few minutes to complete and looks at:
- workplace skills
- learning and organisational development
- leadership and management Skills
- job specific skills
- skills and qualifications
- Welsh language skills
- essential skills like numeracy, reading, writing, communication and ICT
At the end you'll get a Skills Profile report which summarises your responses and gives you an overall picture of your self assessment in the areas above.
It will also trigger a call from our Business Helpline team who will contact you within 2 working days of completing the Business Skills Profile. This call will cover:
- discussions around appropriate staff training and development that may be available to you
- highlighting available funding and how you could apply for it
- helping you to access training courses
- reviewing your skills profile and outcomes
- exploring what you could do next
Benefits of completing the Business Skills Profile:
- It creates a unique profile of the skills of your business and areas where you could develop
- It triggers the support of the Business Wales helpline
- It provides assistance in sourcing further support and potential funding
- It helps you to know where to focus and prioritise your actions
- It's quick and easy to gain an immediate overview of your businesses’ skill needs