This program enables Welsh businesses to meet skills gaps by providing staff with varied training.
What is it?
The program enables employers to provide training for staff at different levels.
Higher Apprenticeships are available in a number of business sectors so you can enable your employees to achieve higher levels of performance, a level that can naturally lead to more technical or managerial roles.
How it Works?
In line with the Welsh Government's ambition to increase the skill level of the Welsh workforce, our network of Work Based Learning providers can offer places on approved Level 4 NVQ frameworks to enable individuals to progress in their careers.
Individuals can use these frameworks and achieve qualifications while carrying out their day to day work.
Businesses can benefit from the support of our training providers to find the program that suits their needs, and use it to upskill staff to realize their full potential or to recruit new staff.
Who is eligible?
The business must be located in Wales, for their new or existing staff to be eligible for the training.
What are the benefits?
By participating in the program you can expect:
- Higher levels of satisfaction among your staff as they will have meaningful training and see their career development more clearly
- A reduction in staff turnover
- Bespoke training to suit your business needs
- Increased productivity and competitiveness
- A dedicated, enthusiastic and skilled workforce
- Ability to learn about the latest technologies and best practices in your sector
- Reduced training and recruitment costs
Call the Business Wales Helpline on 03000 6 03000 or contact us.
The Apprenticeship programme is funded by the Welsh Government with support from the European Social Fund.