Thinking of starting a business
The topics for the “Thinking of Starting a Business” pathway have been carefully selected and will introduce you to the areas you need to consider on your journey to starting a successful business, these topics are:
- Is Starting a Business Right For You? - In this course we will help you to consider if starting a business is right for you.
- Developing Your Business - In this course you will see how to develop your business idea.
- Where to Get Finance and Resources for Your Business - In this course you will see how to get finance and resources for your business.
- Identifying Your Customers - In this course you will learn how to successfully identify your potential customers.
- Legal Considerations When Starting a Business - In this course you will learn that there are tax, legal, licencing and insurance issues that you have to consider.
- Planning for success - In this course you will see how planning can help your business become successful.
On completion of this pathway you will have determined whether starting a business is right for you and completed activities to prepare your business plan, picked up useful marketing techniques and thought about how to develop your business idea.