MeetGB is open to all UK & Northern Ireland meetings, conference and event suppliers on a first-come first-served basis including:
- Convention bureau / tourist boards
- Destination Management Companies
- Events agencies
- Other event and incentive suppliers
Suppliers that attend MeetGB will have the opportunity to engage directly with over 100 buyers from Europe and North America. Each buyer is handpicked and pre-qualified by VisitBritain to ensure that you meet the right people for your business.
Further information can be found at
IMEX Frankfurt – a worldwide exhibition for incentive travel, meetings and events.
More than 3,500 suppliers from every sector of the worldwide meetings industry come together in Frankfurt each year.
IMEX Frankfurt is for suppliers wishing to promote their product or service for Business Events to the MICE market.
What’s previously been included when attending this event with Visit Wales:
Venue: Messe Frankfurt
If you have any queries or wish to discuss further please contact via E-mail:
M&I Forum 2019/2020 – discounted partner opportunities.
The M&I Forum opportunities for 2019/2020 are now available and as a partner, Visit Wales has secured discounted rates to participate at the events.
The events on offer are listed on the M&I Forums website.
The partner rate offer is as below:
Shared table - £3,500 per partner per forum (from the traditional rate of £4,550)
Single table - £5,865 (from the traditional rate of £6,900)
Extra delegate - £800 (from the traditional rate of £1,200)
All rates given above are not inclusive of accommodation or transport, the preferential rate they normally have in place at their host properties is around €150 B&B.
The above events are based on circa 40 guaranteed face to face appointments and an abundance of networking opportunities.
Two new events will be launching for 2020, but details and dates are yet to be confirmed:
- MICE Body & Soul The Americas, taking place in Miami
- Snow and MICE, taking in place in Austria
These Forums will once again have 25 meetings and be an opportunity to meet with the highest quality of buyers.
MeetInWales, the Business Events team, is considering, but is yet to confirm, attending the following events:-
Europe Tenerife 01-14 December 2019 Tenerife, Spain
Europe Spring 26-29 April 2020 Dublin, Ireland
Europe Summer 05-08 July 2020 Oslo, Norway
Please do let us know if you plan on registering to attend any of the forums so that we can ensure a clear Wales supporting presence or collateral.
To register, please contact Jo Goodenough - email@example.com +44 (0) 207 380 3719
The Meetings Show – the premier market and meeting place for the UK meetings industry
The Meetings Show offers an ideal business opportunity to showcase your product or service to Business Event buyers. This is a chance to explore new opportunities, network in a vibrant setting & learn from industry experts.
The event is for suppliers in Wales wishing to promote their product or service for Business Events to the MICE market.
The Meetings Show package in 2019 included:
- Exhibitor pass for the two-day event
- A branded pod
- Access to a shared storage area and small lockable storage in each pod for small amounts of literature
- Unique log in details to secure appointments
- Dedicated Visit Wales staff to greet customers on arrival and book in any unscheduled appointments
Venue: Olympia, London, W14 8UX
For more information on The Meetings Show visit the website.
If you have any queries or wish to discuss further please contact Julie Perkins.
Tel: +44 (0) 300 061 6073
IBTM – the leading global event for:
Meetings; Incentives; Conferences; Events and business travel (MICE).
IBTM world (formerly EIBTM) takes place in Barcelona. The three day event gathers meetings industry professionals for three days of
- focused business opportunities
- thought provoking professional education, and
- networking to drive your business into the future.
Suppliers can promote Wales as a MICE destination and promote their product or service for Business Events to the MICE market.
The IBTM Package in 2019 included:
- Exposure on a fully-branded Wales stand on the VisitBritain pavilion, in an area reserved for UK & Ireland destinations
- A branded pod
- Access to a personal online diary for each exhibitor and other benefits provided by the show organisers to exhibiting partners
- Up to 2 exhibitor badges per pod. (note, max. 2 person on pod at any one time)
- Lighting and electricity supply
- VW reception desk to field visitor enquiries and to scan and welcome appointments.
- Complimentary tea, coffee, water for exhibitors and clients
Venue: Fira Barcelona
For more information on IBTM World visit the website.