The secure, online data storage tool for continuous professional development. A unique opportunity to record all your personal and professional development records.
You, your staff or any prospective employers or organisations can access and update all your qualifications, skills and professional development data in one secure online place.
Storfa Sgiliau will enable you to:
- Have instant access to a downloadable or digital report setting out all your skills, training and relevant academic/professional achievements
- Provide evidence of training undertaken for Farm Assurance Schemes and supply chain organisations including wholesalers, retailers etc
- Access the facts you may need for an up to date CV
Your Storfa Sgiliau profile will hold
Farming Connect activities (Farming Connect will upload this information on your behalf)
- All Farming Connect accredited face-to-face training/certificates
- All Farming Connect e.learning modules completed
- Attendance at Farming Connect knowledge transfer events
- Participation in any Farming Connect personal development projects or sector-specific initiatives
Non Farming Connect activities (Farming Connect will upload this information on your behalf)
- External organisations eg supply chain producer groups can send evidence of activities to Farming Connect to upload to a dedicated page on Storfa Sgiliau.
- The information stored here will support existing supply chain initiatives.
My space (you are advised to upload this information yourself)
- Academic and professional qualifications/certificates or diplomas
- Scholarships/awards (Nuffield, Hybu Cig Cymru etc)
- Current role and responsibilities/achievements on and/or off-farm
- Previous role(s) and responsibilities/achievements
- Work experience or internments (include overseas working visits)
- Membership of relevant organisation e.g Farming Unions, Wales YFC, Future Farmers of Wales
To store and update all your relevant records on Storfa Sgiliau, log into your BOSS account via Sign on Cymru.