Business Crime Wales is a partnership of organisations and agencies working together to help Welsh businesses protect themselves from crime by providing them with the information, knowledge and tools to stay safe from crime and minimise the impacts of crime.
Business Crime Wales has been established to meet the Welsh Government’s Programme for Government commitment to establish a Business Crime Unit.
Business Crime Wales will provide overall leadership within this field ensuring that the Welsh Police forces are made fully aware of relevant business crime issues faced by businesses operating in Wales.
Business Crime Wales Partners
- Welsh Government
- Four Welsh Police Forces
- Home Office
- Federation of Small Businesses
- Newport Council Community Safety Partnership
- Wales Association of Community Safety Officers
- Farmes Union of Wales
- Intellectual Property Office
- Wales Against Business Crime
- Wales Fraud Forum
- Scottish Business Resilience Centre