ICAEW Chartered Accountant
ICAEW is a professional membership organisation, supporting over 140,000 chartered accountants around the world. It provides financial knowledge and guidance based on professional, technical and ethical standards.
The ICAEW Business Advice Service offers entrepreneurs a free advice session with a qualified ICAEW Chartered Accountant.
BAS offers free business advice on a range of issues including:
- how to grow a business
- securing loans; capital and finance
- keeping staff and creating new jobs
- meeting tax and regulatory requirements
- export planning
- planning for long-term sustainable growth
- accounting records and software
- performance measurement
To find your nearest BAS accountant, use the ‘Find an ICAEW chartered accountant' - looking for firms displaying the BAS badge.