Enterprise Zones Wales
When you choose to locate to one of the eight Enterprise Zones in Wales you can rely on the very best conditions for your business to thrive – including support from a pro-business government, the skills you need to grow, first-class virtual and real-world infrastructure and a wide range of property and development opportunities, as well as highly competitive overheads.
Whether you're looking to start up a new venture or looking to grow, you'll find they offer very compelling business benefits, including
- A business environment that promotes economic growth and shared knowledge
- Access to a skilled and loyal workforce, with a range of training opportunities
- Links to commercially focussed higher and further education institutions and R&D Centres
- Bespoke space and competitive property costs, underpinned by fast-tracked planning decisions
- Unique strengths based on Wales’ natural assets
- Established Infrastructure providing access to markets, as well as established and emerging supply chains
- A strong partnership between the Welsh Government, local authorities and other key stakeholders
- Home to a number of established names such as Aston Martin, Deloitte, Magnox, Continental Teves, Tata, Valero, Airbus, Minesto and BBC
Our Enterprise Zones
Why choose an Enterprise Zone?
Whatever your business requires, locating in an Enterprise Zone ensures you get the best possible support in a location that is perfect for your growth.
That may include business support, specialist or plentiful skills; easy access to markets; co-location with your sector’s supply chain and customers; bespoke space; or a combination of all of these.
The Welsh Government Business Support team will listen to those requirements and explore opportunities to develop a tailored package of support to make your move smooth and straightforward, covering all bases.