Central Cardiff Enterprise Zone
Central Cardiff Enterprise Zone is a 140-acre (56.7-hectare) business district at the heart of the closest capital city to London, with considerably lower overheads.
- Closest capital to London, but with significantly lower Grade A office rental and salary costs
- Low-cost, fast broadband via the UK’s fastest growing internet exchange
- Large population base within commuting distance
- An integrated public transport hub in the heart of the Zone
- Supportive, devolved Government and proactive local authority
- Locate alongside leading UK and International businesses such as Legal & General, SKY, RBS, Deloitte, and the BBC
- Resilient utilities infrastructure
- Local, secure data centres including a Tier 3 Data Centre
- Three universities; three business schools, three law schools
- Key sectors: Financial & Professional Services, ICT, Creative Industries
Central Cardiff’s Enterprise Zone designation is testament to our ambition of confirming Cardiff as the UK’s premier business location after London.
It’s a sizeable ambition and we understand our role in realising it, through investment in and co-ordination of infrastructure and property development.
Thinking big has served Cardiff well. It’s a progressive city which has undergone an impressive physical transformation and spectacular economic growth over recent years:
- It has become home to world-class venues such as the Principality Stadium and Wales Millennium Centre, confirming it as a favourite city destination for tourists.
- It offers a wide range of high-quality business space to meet the needs of modern business at very competitive occupational costs
- It offers the chance for inward investors to locate alongside leading UK and International businesses and institutions, including Legal & General, SKY, RBS, Deloitte, and the BBC
- It provides opportunities for new mixed-use investment and development to further enhance the Zone’s existing vibrancy, vitality, and sense of place