Central Cardiff Enterprise Zone is a 140-acre (56.7-hectare) business district at the heart of the closest capital city to London with considerably lower overheads.
- Closest capital to London with Grade A office rental costs less than 50% of the average London rates¹ and up to 30% lower salary costs²
- Three universities; 70,000 students; three business schools, three law schools; and 30% of the workforce qualified to degree level
- Key sectors: Financial & Professional Services, ICT, Creative Industries
- Low-cost, fast broadband via the UK’s fastest growing internet exchange
- 1.4m workers live within a 30-minute commute
- Supportive, devolved Government
- Proactive local authority
- Resilient utilities infrastructure
¹ Source: BNP Paribas Real Estate 2014
² Source: Robert Half Salary Guide 2015
A targeted round of the Enterprise Zone Business Rates Scheme is now available to businesses within the eight Welsh...
Number 1 Capital Quarter – the Grade A office building originally acquired by the Welsh Government to stimulate...
Key targets for Enterprise Zones in Wales 2015 have either been met or exceeded according to new figures published today (...
Investment opportunities and the unique business benefits available at the eight Enterprise Zones in Wales will be promoted...