The 2,000-hectare (4942 acre) Deeside Enterprise Zone in North East Wales is home to highly skilled, contemporary manufacturing across a diversity of sectors - from aerospace and automotive to electronics and pharmaceuticals to construction, food and sustainable energy.
- Large areas eligible for ECAs for capital investment support
- Over 2 million people living within a 30-minute commute
- Strong manufacturing heritage, forward-looking manufacturing skills and technology
- World-class advanced manufacturing skills development and research by local colleges and universities
- Located on the TEN-22 route, 30-60 minutes to several major ports and airports and minutes from the UK motorway network
- Range of affordable accommodation, from new, ready-to-go buildings to large development sites
- Key sector: advanced materials and manufacturing across a wide variety of sectors