Ebbw Vale Enterprise Zone has a rich international and indigenous manufacturing heritage, contributing to Welsh productivity levels that are higher than the UK average.
- Some of the highest levels of financial assistance in the UK
- 40 hectares (98 acres) of development land with 100% expansion space
- Range of spaces from temporary accommodation to modified properties and speculative new build
- Some Enhanced Capital Allowances (ECAs) for capital investment support
- Fast-tracked planning decisions – usually within eight weeks
- Strong manufacturing track record and skills availability
- World-class manufacturing research at local universities
- Five key sites
Economy Secretary and Lifelong Learning Minister in Blaenau Gwent to discuss plans for £100m Technology Park
Economy Secretary, Ken Skates and Lifelong Learning Minister, Alun Davies visited Blaenau Gwent today to discuss plans for...
Employers in two Welsh Enterprise Zones will soon be supported to develop their skills as part of the Welsh Government’s...
Businesses and developers are reminded applications close on 30 April for two EU-funded property development funds to...
Businesses based within the newly expanded areas of Ebbw Vale Enterprise Zone can apply for support from the latest targeted...