Ebbw Vale Enterprise Zone has a rich international and indigenous manufacturing heritage, contributing to Welsh productivity levels that are higher than the UK average.
- Some of the highest levels of financial assistance in the UK
- 40 hectares (98 acres) of development land with 100% expansion space
- Range of spaces from temporary accommodation to modified properties and speculative new build
- Some Enhanced Capital Allowances (ECAs) for capital investment support
- Fast-tracked planning decisions – usually within eight weeks
- Strong manufacturing track record and skills availability
- World-class manufacturing research at local universities
- Five key sites
Economy Secretary, Ken Skates has approved funding for a new 50,000 sq ft. industrial building in Ebbw Vale to kick start...
The Economy Secretary, Ken Skates will be at Goodwood Revival motor show today to witness the unveiling of an all new TVR...
Twenty eight projects – with a total private sector investment of over £32m – are set to benefit from two EU property...
Economy Secretary and Lifelong Learning Minister in Blaenau Gwent to discuss plans for £100m Technology Park
Economy Secretary, Ken Skates and Lifelong Learning Minister, Alun Davies visited Blaenau Gwent today to discuss plans for...