- Some of the highest levels of grant aid and support in the UK
- Sector and skills diversity
- Variety of space and tailored accommodation
- Access to markets via sea, road and air
- Direct National Grid, gas and oil infrastructure connections
- 8,500 students and tailored skills support within the Zone
- A great place to live
Historic Swansea Bay City Region deal secures 10,000 jobs and £1.3bn investment for South West Wales
A landmark £1.3bn city deal for the Swansea Bay region will transform the economy of South West Wales, First Minister...
A targeted round of the Enterprise Zone Business Rates Scheme is now available to businesses within the eight Welsh...
Mainstay Marine Solutions in Pembrokeshire has been awarded a £5.8million Welsh Government contract to build two new...
Wales ' profile as a key international location for the development and deployment of marine energy devices and...