- Some of the highest levels of grant aid and support in the UK
- Sector and skills diversity
- Variety of space and tailored accommodation
- Access to markets via sea, road and air
- Direct National Grid, gas and oil infrastructure connections
- 8,500 students and tailored skills support within the Zone
- A great place to live
Twenty eight projects – with a total private sector investment of over £32m – are set to benefit from two EU property...
Businesses and developers are reminded applications close on 30 April for two EU-funded property development funds to...
Funding boost announced for South Pembrokeshire Demonstration Zone – the largest wave energy seabed lease in the world.
Marine energy development in Wales received a boost today with more than £300,000 funding announced for South...
Historic Swansea Bay City Region deal secures 10,000 jobs and £1.3bn investment for South West Wales
A landmark £1.3bn city deal for the Swansea Bay region will transform the economy of South West Wales, First Minister...