At the heart of the Snowdonia National Park, this Zone offers two truly unique sites tailor-made for low carbon, ICT or aerospace-related businesses.
- unique location for data centre with natural energy, natural cooling and natural security
- offers first-of-its-kind Small Modular Reactor (SMR) development potential
- has its own nationally important energy grid infrastructure
- Some of the highest levels of grant funding in the UK
Snowdonia Aerospace Centre:
- dedicated Remotely Piloted Aircraft Systems (RPAS), Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) areas and business park
- access to 7,100km² of segregated airspace unrivalled across Europe
- state-of-the-art infrastructure
- ultrafast broadband connectivity
B2Space and Snowdonia Aerospace Centre could create 93+ new jobs for the area by 2020 and wider opportunities for supply...
Twenty eight projects – with a total private sector investment of over £32m – are set to benefit from two EU property...
Businesses and developers are reminded applications close on 30 April for two EU-funded property development funds to...
Snowdonia Aerospace Centre in Llanbedr is taking steps towards becoming one of the UK’s first commercial spaceports. A...