At the heart of the Snowdonia National Park, this Zone offers two truly unique sites tailor-made for low carbon, ICT or aerospace-related businesses.
- unique location for data centre with natural energy, natural cooling and natural security
- offers first-of-its-kind Small Modular Reactor (SMR) development potential
- has its own nationally important energy grid infrastructure
- Some of the highest levels of grant funding in the UK
Snowdonia Aerospace Centre:
- dedicated Remotely Piloted Aircraft Systems (RPAS), Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) areas and business park
- access to 7,100km² of segregated airspace unrivalled across Europe
- state-of-the-art infrastructure
- ultrafast broadband connectivity
Snowdonia Aerospace Centre in Llanbedr is taking steps towards becoming one of the UK’s first commercial spaceports. A...
A targeted round of the Enterprise Zone Business Rates Scheme is now available to businesses within the eight Welsh...
A number of highly influential businesses and organisations from the Northern Powerhouse are in Swansea this week at the...
Key targets for Enterprise Zones in Wales 2015 have either been met or exceeded according to new figures published today (...