If your business is a small or medium-sized enterprise SME (employing up to 250), and wants to improve its chances of winning public and private sector contracts, Business Wales - Tendering may be able to help.
- explain how the public sector buying system works
- help you better understand what major buyers are looking for in a supplier
- offer 1-2-1 support and advice on developing tenders for specific contracts or frameworks
- help you understand how to work in collaboration with other small and medium sized businesses to bid for larger contracts
- help guide you through the electronic tendering systems being used by the public sector buying organisations in Wales
- help get you started on Sell2Wales the site where the majority of the Welsh public sector advertise their business
Business Wales - Tendering is free to all SMEs in Wales. For more information, call 03000 6 03000