Join Companies House’ latest live webinars for quick and useful guidance.
The webinars cover a range of topics, including:
- starting a limited company and your responsibilities to Companies House and HMRC
- how intellectual property such as patents, trademarks and copyrights can affect your business
- guidance on starting a community interest company (CIC)
- how to register company mortgages and other charges at Companies House
- how to restore a company to the register
During the webinar, you can ask questions using the on-screen text box. Their online team of experts will do their best to answer all your queries, or direct you to helpful guidance.
Catch up on previous webinars
If you missed a webinar, you can watch a recording of the presentation you can also sign up for email alerts to hear about their latest live webinars.
For further information please visit GOV.UK.