The Welsh Government has confirmed changes to the coronavirus restrictions in Wales from Monday 3 May 2021.
From Monday 3 May:
- Gyms, fitness facilities, leisure centres, spas and swimming pools can reopen.
- Extended households will be possible, allowing 2 households to come together to form an exclusive bubble who can meet and have contact indoors.
- Organised children’s indoor activities can recommence, such as sporting, cultural and wider recreational groups and clubs. Children’s birthday parties, or wider gatherings of families and friends in private homes are still not allowed.
- Organised indoor activities for adults can also recommence for up to 15 people, including, exercise classes and swimming lessons.
- Community centres can reopen.
This means Wales will have completed the move to Alert Level 3 by 3 May 2021.
The next review of the coronavirus restrictions is due by 13 May 2021.
For further information please visit GOV.Wales.