An Electronic Travel Authorisation (ETA) is a new requirement for people who do not need a visa to come to the UK. It gives you permission to travel to the UK, and it is electronically linked to your passport.

You’ll be allowed to:

  • come to the UK for up to 6 months for tourism, visiting family and friends, business or study
  • come to the UK for up to 3 months on the Creative Worker visa concession
  • transit through the UK

Awareness raising events are being held providing an overview of the ETA scheme and the opportunity to ask questions, dates and times below:

For further information please select the following link Electronic Travel Authorisation (ETA) - GOV.UK (

Share this page

Print this page