Celebrating the Fintech Professionals of Wales, the Fintech Awards Wales takes place on 16 September 2022 at Tramshed, Cardiff and entries and nominations are now open.
As an emerging tech region, Wales has the fastest growing digital economy outside of London and with solid growth of the financial and professional sector in Wales, the platform is set to support the country’s digital revolution.
The FinTech Awards Wales have the following awards in 2022:
- FinTech Start-up of the Year
- FinTech Company of the Year
- FinTech Scale-up of the Year
- FinTech Leader of the Year
- New Product of the Year
- FinTech for Good
- Best Growth Story of the Year
- Best Accelerator / Incubator of the Year
- Best Academic Programme of the Year Supporting FinTech / FS Companies
- Rising FinTech Star
- Best Place To Work
In addition, there will be a FinTech Leader of the Year award that will be chosen by the judges and will recognise an individual that has had a major influence and impact on the FinTech business community.
Entries close at 5pm on 6 May 2022.
For further information visit FinTech Awards Wales