The SE-Assist Wales Fund offers blended finance packages which can be used to help you grow, become more sustainable or increase your business capacity. It also offers expert mentoring to focus your direction and growth plans.
SE-Assist is for social enterprises, as well as entrepreneurial charities, meeting a local social or environmental need.
Successful applicants will receive a package of support including:
- A blended finance package of an interest free loan up to £20,000 (with the potential to borrow more at 6.5%) with a grant of up to £10,000 alongside it.
- Support to improve financial management.
- Optional access to expert business mentoring support.
- Optional access to a range of expert support for organisational development.
- Networking with other ambitious local social enterprises.
The SE-Assist Wales Fund applications are open until 23 July 2021.
For further information on how to apply and examples of past successful social enterprise loans, visit Interest-free loans to help your social enterprise grow | SE-Assist (cafonline.org)