Join the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS), Innovate UK and KTN, for details of the spring window of funding from the Industrial Energy Transformation Fund (IETF) and to showcase some of the projects funded in Phase 1 of the IETF.
The funding for England, Wales and Northern Ireland is worth up to £40 million. It will be available in the form of a grant scheme and will fund:
- deployment of mature energy efficiency technologies
- feasibility and engineering studies
The event will include an opportunity to:
- hear about the scope of the competitions in more detail
- hear from industrial site owners who were funded in Phase 1
- network online and develop partnerships for the competitions
- speak with BEIS and Innovate UK online for a 1:1 discussion about your project ideas
The event will benefit a number of organisations and professionals including:
- manufacturing companies
- data centres
- energy efficiency and decarbonisation innovators and professionals
The briefing takes place on 8 June 2021 from 10am to 12.45pm.
For further information and to register please visit the KTN website.