Has your organisation delivered outstanding initiatives in equality, diversity and inclusion or in the promotion of women in sport and physical activity?
Perhaps you’ve been leading the way in innovation or the Welsh language?
Or are you making a difference in sustainability or in social impact in Wales or its communities?
If the answer is yes to any of these questions then why not enter the Welsh Sports Association (WSA) Sports Industry Awards 2023.
The event will take place on 8 June 2023 and will be an evening of celebration to recognise the best in Wales’ sport and leisure industry, promote the initiatives and successes of WSA members, while also communicating best-practice models and strategies that are helping the Welsh sport and leisure sector to develop.
The Awards up for grabs on the night are:
- Best Equality, Diversity and Inclusion initiative
- Best Initiative to Promote Women in Sport & Physical Activity
- Best Innovation Award
- Best Commitment to the Welsh Language
- Best Sustainability initiative
- Best Social Impact initiative
- Best Collaboration initiative (Participation, Sponsorship or Member engagement)
- Most Influential campaign (Communications, PR or advocacy)
The deadline for applications is 9 April 2023.
For further information please select the following link WSA Sports Industry Awards 2023 - WSA