Welsh Government would like to invite your company to co-exhibit with us at Dusseldorf, Germany.
MEDICA is the world’s largest event for the medical sector, attracting more than 5,100 exhibitors from 70 countries, ranging from World leading organisations to small firms, and over 120,000 visitors. It offers good export opportunities for Welsh businesses in the life science sector.
This visit will provide you with the opportunity to showcase your company, gain valuable contacts and build your exports in this sector.
By participating in this visit, you will benefit from:
- Cost effective means of visiting the market.
- Network and engage with key businesses and decision makers in the market
- Sharing knowledge and information with other participants
- Assistance with travel arrangements through appointed travel agent
- Attend networking events
- Inclusion in any marketing materia
The Welsh Government is supporting* companies to take part in this export market visit. For this event, you can attend either as an exhibitor or as a visitor:
Exhibitor - The cost to exhibit is £1,300* and this offer is for two representatives per company. This includes:
- Return flights and in market transfers
- 4 nights (Sunday - Thursday) accommodation (including breakfast)
- 4 day Medica exhibition pass
- Exhibition stand and exhibition registration
- Online/catalogue entry
Visitor - The cost is £500.00* and this offer is available for one representative per company representative. This includes:
- Return flights and in market transfers (one way)
- 3 nights (Sunday - Wednesday) accommodation (including breakfast)
- Medica visitor pass*
Deadline for application is 4 October 2021
For this exhibition, there is only a limited number of packages available, please sign up early to avoid disappointment. Please note, as a result, of COVID-19 and travel restrictions, this exhibition may be subject to change or cancellation at short notice. Travel will only be permitted and subject to the latest regulations from the Welsh Government and restrictions in this market.
*Subject to eligibility.