Exporting can transform your business.
Whether you’re new to trading overseas or an established exporter, there are a range of tools and services to support you wherever you are on your export journey.
The Export Hub: a free online resource covering all aspects of exporting. In the Hub you’ll find a wealth of information to help you explore overseas markets, find new clients, ensure market compliance, clarify import duties and more.
In addition, you will find:
- Over 190 detailed country profiles
- 25,000 market reports
- 12,000 trade shows
- databases containing more than 1 million importers and suppliers
- guidelines, tools and tips, such as: checklists for finding counterparts, exporting to emerging markets, complying with trade regulations
Export Training Grant: Improve your business’s capability to export with the Export Training Grant. Offering 50% funding up to £25,000, the grant covers the following areas: Finance, Sales & Marketing, Customs Processes & Procedures, Export Processes, Market Awareness & Specialist Support, Leadership & Management. Full information can be obtained by following the link Export Training Grant
Online Export Courses: Access a range of concise courses to help with your exporting journey. The following topics are currently available:
- Introduction to exporting
- Key elements of exporting
- Intermediate guide to exporting
- International marketing
- Exporting for service companies
- Exporting via eCommerce