You're viewing an updated version of this site - your feedback will help us to improve it.


Finishing the 2023 to 2024 tax year and starting the 2024 to 2025 tax year

Business owner looking at a lap top.

As an employer running payroll, you need to:

  • report to HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) on the previous tax year (which ends on 5 April) and give your employees a P60
  • prepare for the new tax year, which starts on 6 April

HMRC have published important information for employers on GOV.UK, which includes: 

Business Wales Helpline

03000 6 03000

Lines are open 10am to 4pm Monday to Friday.

Rydym yn croesawu galwadau’n Gymraeg.
We welcome calls in Welsh.