- An accommodation provider or attraction in Wales?
- Do you run tours or activities in Wales?
- Maybe you hold events or are a Destination Marketing Organisation (DMO) / trade association?
- Could you benefit from more bookings?
- Need help with managing online bookings?
- Or perhaps you are just starting out on your online booking journey and need help managing everything in one place.
Then Tourism Exchange Great Britain (TXGB), could be an opportunity for you.
Visit Wales / Welsh Government has licensed TXGB to make it available to the tourism industry in Wales. TXGB is already being used by VisitBritain / Visit England and Tourism Northern Ireland and, and it is already well established in Australia with other nations currently licensing it.
TXGB is digital platform that brings together tourism businesses to drive sales and boost productivity by connecting the market in a new and unique way. It enables all tourism businesses such as accommodation, tours, events and attractions to manage live availability, pricing and bookings across multiple sales channels, from one easy to use dashboard. Whether you have your own booking technology or wish to become bookable online for the first time TXGB gives you a smart approach to driving more bookings.
Or if you are a DMO / trade association and supply tourism products on your website then you can connect with businesses in your area as a distribution platform.
Take a look at this short video for more information.
We are currently in the process of developing some case studies of Wales businesses using TXGB, in the meantime please take a look at the following businesses and how they have benefited from using TXGB:
If you would like further information or to express an interest in TXGB, please complete this Expression of Interest form.