The August edition of the Employer Bulletin brings you all the latest HMRC updates and guidance to support employers, payroll professionals and agents.
Included in this edition are important updates on:
- tax relief on employee contributions to registered pension schemes
- correcting payroll mistakes for an earlier tax year
- the National Minimum Wage
- helping customers steer clear of tax avoidance schemes
- helping your new employees get paid correctly
- the Help to Save scheme – extended to April 2025
The next Employer Bulletin is in October 2023. The employer bulletin is only available online.
For further information please select the following link: Employer Bulletin: August 2023 - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)