- Looking to grow business and increase revenue for your venue or tourism business?
- Wanting to reduce the effects of seasonality?
- Already working in the business events sector and want to learn how to grow you market share, hone skills and capitalise on support and partnerships from MeetInWales and your local Destination Management Organisation?
If you have answered yes to any of these questions, then our informative and interactive workshops taking place throughout Wales in April are just for you.
Attendance is free of charge and open to all businesses in Wales with an interest in business events.
To register please select one of the links below for on your preferred location below:
- Cardiff, 18 April 2023, 10am to 1pm, The Parkgate Hotel
- Aberystwyth, 19 April 2023, 1pm to 4pm, National Library of Wales
- Llandudno, 20 April 2023, 10am to 1pm, Dylans
Tourism is big business in Wales. Tourists spend around £17 million a day whilst in Wales, amounting to around £6.3 billion a year. Owning and running your own tourism business can be very rewarding. Whether you’re thinking about starting a new tourism business, have already taken the first few steps or want to grow your current business please select the following link for further information Tourism | Business Wales (gov.wales)