Do you or someone you know run an inspirational small business that fits the bill for #TheSmallAwards then don't miss out and apply for 2023!
The judges will be looking for evidence of strong community engagement from small businesses whilst also looking for strong performance as an on-going business.
The categories are:
- High Street Hero – best high street business
- Bricks and Clicks Award – best multi-channel small business
- Legacy Award – best family business
- Supply Chain Champion – best B2B business
- New Kid On The Block – best business start up (less than 18 months)
- Digital Star – best digital only business
- Heart Of Gold – the business that contributes most to their community
- At Your Service – best small service business
- Sole to Sole – best self employed small business owner
- Mission Possible – best social enterprise business
- Net Hero - the business that demonstrates commitment to environmental sustainability
- Small Business of the Year Award – best overall small business
Entries close at midnight on 28 February 2023.
For further information please visit The Small Awards UK website.