The Awards are Wales’ most prestigious vocational event, which honours the outstanding achievements of businesses, apprentices and learning practitioners who have contributed to the success of the Welsh Government’s Apprenticeship Programme. The Apprenticeship Programme is funded by the Welsh Government with support from the European Social Fund.
There are four award categories for employers:
- Small Employer of the Year (1- 49 employees)
- Medium Employer of the Year (50 - 249 employees)
- Large Employer of the Year (250 - 4999 employees)
- Macro Employer of the Year (5000+ employees)
Employers are also encouraged to nominate those apprentices and trainees they feel have made a significant impact on their business with award categories for:
- Traineeships Learner of the Year (Engagement)
- Traineeships Learner of the Year (Level 1)
- Foundation Apprentice of the Year
- Apprentice of the Year
- Higher Apprentice of the Year
Applications for the Awards are now open and the closing date for submitting completed applications is 12 noon, Friday 30 October 2020.
For further information please visit the Apprenticeship Awards Cymru website.
If you would like to be added to the distribution list please email firstname.lastname@example.org