Welsh Government

For support or business advice

03000 6 03000

EU Settlement Scheme

If you’re an EU, EEA or Swiss citizen, you and your family can apply to the EU Settlement Scheme to continue living in the UK after 30 June 2021.

If your application is successful, you’ll get either settled status or pre-settled status, depending on the length of time you’ve been permanently resident in the UK. If you have lived in the UK for 5 years and over — you can apply for settled status and if you have lived in the UK for less than 5 years you can apply for pre-settled status.

Employers of EU citizens

A toolkit is available to equip employers with tools and information to support EU citizens and their families about the EU Settlement Scheme.

For further information please visit the Gov.Wales website.

Share this page: 
Conversion pixel