The Healthy Working Wales (HWW) programme, delivered by Public Health Wales on behalf of Welsh Government, is delighted to announce their virtual Covid-19 commendation event taking place on Wednesday 8 December 2021.
This event will celebrate employers across Wales, who have demonstrated innovation, creativity and dedication to their staff wellbeing in response to the Covid-19 pandemic.
The event will be a place where businesses can learn from each other and showcase their achievements during this challenging time.
There are six categories to enter:
- Best Mental Health Initiative
- Best Physical Wellbeing Initiative
- Best Covid-19 Company Response
- Corporate Social Responsibility – supporting the community or customers/service users
- Sustainability - Visionary Commendation for Sustainability
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
The submission portal is now open to receive written or video entries.
Deadline for submissions: Friday 15 October 2021.
Submit your entry now: https://bit.ly/3CjSKpi
Any business in Wales can register to attend the virtual event, taking place from 10am on Wednesday 8 December to celebrate the successes of organisations, learn from their innovative practices and unique approaches to the challenges caused by Covid-19 and network with other companies from all around Wales.
Register to attend now: https://bit.ly/3CjSKpi