Recruit an apprentice and transform your business by securing the skills you need now and in the future.
Wales has a highly successful Apprenticeship Programme, built in partnership with our Welsh businesses. We focus on providing great quality, the right skills pathways and the right level of support to help achieve economic durability. Apprenticeships form an important part of the Welsh Government’s Young Person’s Guarantee for 16-24 year olds.
Apprenticeships are a genius decision that can:
- Enable cost-effective recruitment – you cover the apprentice’s wage and we cover the cost of training
- Create a pool of talent – with a skilled, qualified workforce
- Fill skills gaps – to meet demands now and in the future
- Help your business grow –whether you choose to recruit, retrain or redeploy your workforce
- Help you actively participate in the Young Person’s Guarantee by supporting you to create opportunities for young people to enter the workplace.
If you are new to apprenticeships, you can register your interest via the Expression of Interest form and you will be contacted by an Employer Engagement advisor.
Or you can contact a Training Provider
You can also read the Employer Toolkit
Join us on social media: facebook: apprenticeshipscymru and twitter: apprenticewales
EU funds in Wales
The Apprenticeship Programme is funded by the Welsh Government with support from the European Social Fund.
|Delivery Area||All Wales|
|Supported by the European Social Fund?||Yes|