Competing online webinars
It’s time to get ahead of the game. With the old ways of doing business changing, you can guarantee your competitors’ focus has shifted online and we can help you do the same.
Our free Competing Online webinar series will teach you how to attract new customers and secure repeat business in this new busy world of online sales.
Whether it’s improving SEO or upping your e-commerce game, we’ll show you how digital can help your business restart, recover, and grow.
Learn the secrets of Search Engine Optimisation so you can help potential customers find you online when they use search engines like Google and Bing. Areas covered by this SEO course include:
- How search engines rank your website
- Researching keywords and phrases for your business
- Monitoring and improving your SEO strategy
Learn the basics of digital marketing. Whether it’s email, Google, or your website, we’ll show you how to grow your audience and create sales opportunities. Areas covered by this digital marketing course include:
- How to develop sales-led marketing strategies
- Measuring what’s working and what’s not
- Learning from your customers using Google Analytics
Want to start selling online? Discover how to sell online using your own website, online sales, or social media platform. Areas covered by this e-commerce course include:
- Choosing the best e-commerce platform for your business
- How to take online payments safely and securely
- Using social media to drive sales
Transform your website into a professional, customer-friendly experience that creates sales opportunities and nets new customers. Areas covered by this websites course include:
- How to build a website that creates sales
- Monitoring website performance using Google Analytics
- Content strategies to help you stand out
Discover advanced techniques that will help you develop online marketing strategies designed to create new sales opportunities and grow your customer base. Areas covered by this digital marketing course include:
- Developing sales-led marketing strategies
- Creating successful search/PPC campaigns
- Using Google Analytics to tweak your approach
Take your e-commerce to the next level by learning how to effectively manage your stock, customers and data so you can sell more. Areas covered by this e-commerce course include:
- Managing your stock inventory more efficiently
- How to get barcodes for your new products
- Setting up and using SKU codes
Don't forget to book a free one-to-one session with a Digital Business Advisor after the webinar!
97% of attendees said our courses were beneficial to their business
- “Having further advice down the road is invaluable”
Sunnybank Holiday Accommodation
- “Really beneficial and informative”
Davies Warlow Chartered Accountants
- “Really detailed and helpful for any business”
Our full service includes
- Free business workshops: learn practical ways to make the most of online tools and technologies for quick wins and big improvements
- Tailored 1:1 support: get a free one-to-one session with a Digital Business Adviser and tailored action plan
- Website review: get a free review of your website to find areas you could improve to win new customers
- Looking for a different digital topic? See our other free workshops.
- Need practical advice? Visit our Information Hub.
- Any questions? Get in touch with our team today.
Terms and Conditions
For the way Business Wales handles your information, see here. If you book a place on a Business Wales or Welsh Government event, we may use the information you provide to offer you personalised or local services, to notify you of changes to our service, to ask your opinions and to help us to improve our services.
Websites that we link to are likely to have Terms and Conditions that are different from ours. Do not assume that our Terms and Conditions apply to other websites.