Free online courses
If you need help taking your business online, we’re here for you. We’ll provide you with the digital skills and support to secure your business for now and in the future.
Whether you’re new to digital or looking to make more of your online presence, we have an in-depth webinar waiting for you.
Running a new or growing small business and want to create a professional online image but don’t know where to start?
We’ll take you through everything you need to know before you build or commission your new website. Areas covered by this Getting Started Online course include:
- Getting started with domain names and web hosting
- Setting up and managing a professional email account
- Pros and cons of using Wix, WordPress, Shopify, GoDaddy and more
Our Working Smarter webinars cover everything you need to know about:
- Remote access so you can work from anywhere
- Online tools to help you work faster and more efficiently
- Staying safe online and protecting your business
Working Online - Cyber Resilience
Our Promoting Your Business webinars show you how to:
- Promote your business on Social Media
- Target new customers to get cash in the bank
- Speak to customers in their language
Social Media Basics - Advanced Social Media - Delivering Online Courses - Effective Email Marketing
Our Competing Online webinars will help your business level up and:
- Make sure people find you instead of your competitors
- Give people a reason to buy from you when they get to your website
- Turn prospects into loyal customers which keep buying from you
SEO - Digital Marketing - Websites - E-Commerce - Insights and Analytics - Understanding Ads and PPC
Digital Marketing & Online Tools for Tourism and Hospitality
Join us for a free two-part webinar tailored for the tourism and hospitality sector.
We’ll show you how to make your business stand out online, engage new customers, make more of reviews, as well as use digital tools like online booking platforms to run your business successfully.
- Part 1: Marketing your business online
- Part 2: Running your tourism and hospitality business online