Free online courses
If you need help taking your business online, we’re here for you. We’ll provide you with the digital skills and support to secure your business for now and in the future.
Whether you’re new to digital or looking to make more of your online presence, we have an in-depth webinar waiting for you.
Running your Business Online: Where to start
If you’re running a new or growing small business and want to create a professional online image but don’t know where to start, this free getting started online course is for you.
We’ll take you through everything you need to know before you build or commission your new website including: domain names, web hosting, professional email address, security, website platforms, and more.
Our Working Smarter webinars cover everything you need to know about:
- Remote access so you can work from anywhere
- Online tools to help you work faster and more efficiently
- Staying safe online and protecting your business
Working Online - Cyber Security - Microsoft 365
Our Promoting Your Business webinars show you how to:
- Tell people you’re safely open for business, or will be soon
- Target new customers to get cash in the bank
- Speak to customers in their language
Social Media Basics - Advanced Social Media - Delivering Online Courses
Our Competing Online webinars will help your business level up and:
- Make sure people find you instead of your competitors
- Give people a reason to buy from you when they get to your website
- Turn prospects into loyal customers which keep buying from you
SEO - Digital Marketing - Websites - E-Commerce
Using Social Media and Online Tools in Tourism and Hospitality
Join us for a free two-part webinar tailored for the tourism and hospitality sector.
We’ll show you how to make your business stand out online, engage new customers, make more of reviews, as well as use digital tools like online booking platforms to run your business successfully.
- Part 1: Social media for tourism and hospitality
- Part 2: Running your tourism and hospitality business online
The tourism and hospitality webinars will return in 2022.