Working Smarter webinars
Having navigated the switch from the office to homeworking, now’s the time to find out how you can make the most of the new working day.
Our Working Smarter webinars will share the secret office apps that dial down the pressure of trying to manage running your business in your family home.
From sharing files and conference calls, to monitoring sales and finance, find out how you can continue working and stay safe. We guarantee you’ll take some of these practices into your business even as lockdown eases.
Don't forget to book your free 1:1 session with a Digital Business Advisor after the webinar!
97% of attendees said our courses were beneficial to their business
- “Having further advice down the road is invaluable”
Sunnybank Holiday Accommodation
- “Really beneficial and informative”
Davies Warlow Chartered Accountants
- “Really detailed and helpful for any business”
Our full service includes
- Free business workshops: learn practical ways to make the most of online tools and technologies for quick wins and big improvements
- Tailored 1:1 support: get a free one-to-one session with a Digital Business Adviser and tailored action plan
- Website review: get a free review of your website to find areas you could improve to win new customers
- Looking for a different digital topic? See our other free workshops.
- Need practical advice? Visit our Information Hub.
- Any questions? Get in touch with our team today.
Terms and Conditions
For the way Business Wales handles your information, see here. If you book a place on a Business Wales or Welsh Government event, we may use the information you provide to offer you personalised or local services, to notify you of changes to our service, to ask your opinions and to help us to improve our services.
Websites that we link to are likely to have Terms and Conditions that are different from ours. Do not assume that our Terms and Conditions apply to other websites.