Working Smarter webinars
We’re here to help your business work smarter while staying safe online.
Whether you want to unlock the productivity benefits of hybrid working, or save time with laborious admin tasks, our free Working Smarter webinars series will help ease the pressure and build your digital confidence.
From sharing files and conference calls, to monitoring sales and finance, find out how you can work online with ease with online tools designed to help you make the most of the working day.
If you’re running a small or new business online, we’ll show you online tools that will help save you time and increase resource, so you can do more with less. Areas covered by this remote working course include:
- How to efficiently manage your business online
- Free/low-cost office tools for limited budgets
- How to work more efficiently
- Building in security from the start to protect your business
If you’re looking to consolidate your business’ move online, we’ll show you hybrid working models and online tools to help you save time and build resilience. Areas covered by this hybrid working course include:
- Hybrid working models that offer greater flexibility
- Office tools that help you work faster and more efficiently
- How to manage relationships with customers and suppliers
- How to protect your business from cyber attacks
Unlock the full benefits of the popular platform as we delve into how Microsoft 365 can easily replicate an office online, ready for remote working. Areas covered by this Microsoft 365 course include:
- How to keep your team connected
- Saving time and working more productively
- Storing your data for easy access
Cyber-crime affects businesses of all sizes. Let us show you easy ways of protecting your business and customers from malicious cyber criminals. Areas covered by this cyber security course include:
- Mitigating the increasing threat to your data
- How working from home creates risks
- Protecting your business - anonymous Q&A
Don't forget to book a free one-to-one session with a Digital Business Advisor after the webinar!
97% of attendees said our courses were beneficial to their business
- “Having further advice down the road is invaluable”
Sunnybank Holiday Accommodation
- “Really beneficial and informative”
Davies Warlow Chartered Accountants
- “Really detailed and helpful for any business”
Our full service includes
- Free business workshops: learn practical ways to make the most of online tools and technologies for quick wins and big improvements
- Tailored 1:1 support: get a free one-to-one session with a Digital Business Adviser and tailored action plan
- Website review: get a free review of your website to find areas you could improve to win new customers
- Looking for a different digital topic? See our other free workshops.
- Need practical advice? Visit our Information Hub.
- Any questions? Get in touch with our team today.
Terms and Conditions
For the way Business Wales handles your information, see here. If you book a place on a Business Wales or Welsh Government event, we may use the information you provide to offer you personalised or local services, to notify you of changes to our service, to ask your opinions and to help us to improve our services.
Websites that we link to are likely to have Terms and Conditions that are different from ours. Do not assume that our Terms and Conditions apply to other websites.