Keep your listing up to date
It’s important that you update your Directory listing to reflect any changes that take place within your business. You can do this by completing the following steps:
- Login to your ‘My Business Wales’ account.
- Click on the Directory tab.
- From the Directory tab you can:
- Edit you business info, click ‘update your business information’ button
- Add a new location, click ‘add a new location’ button
- Amend an existing listing location, click ‘edit’, ‘unpublish’ or ‘delete’ depending upon your requirement
- To amend the sector information for you listing, click ‘edit’ and then move to step 2 (further information) where you’ll be able to add or amend you location sector information
- Remember to click ‘save’ after making any amendments to your Directory listing.
Business Directory archiving rules
In order to ensure the Directory of Welsh Businesses is kept up to date, we have implemented the following archiving rule:
- a business Directory listing will be archived if the listing owner has not logged into their ‘My Business Wales’ account for a period of 16 months
- once a listing has been archived, the listing owner will have to login to their ‘My Business Wales’ account and re publish the listing by clicking ‘publish’ next to the business listing
We will send alerts to the listing owner at the following time intervals:
- after 9 months of inactivity
- after 15 months of inactivity
Your account will then be disabled after 16 months of inactivity.