The Charity Governance Awards are not-for-profit initiative created to celebrate outstanding governance and trusteeship in charities across the UK, allowing large and small not-for-profit organisations to inspire and learn from one another. The awards are free to enter with a free awards ceremony.
The awards are open to any charity registered in the UK.
- Board Equity, Diversity and Inclusion
- Transforming with Digital
- From Systemic Challenge to Meaningful Change
- People in Governance (new for 2024!)
- Improving Impact in Small Charities – one category for 0-3 paid staff and one category for charities with 4-30 paid staff
The winner of each category will receive a £5,000 unrestricted grant as a prize. Runners-up will receive cash prizes as well (£1,000 each), and each shortlisted charity will be offered a paid one-year membership to the Association of Chairs for its chair or vice chair as well as a complimentary place on a Cause4 Trustee Leadership Programme for a new or inexperienced trustee.
The closing date for entries is 6 February 2024.
For further information please select the following link: The Charity Governance Awards